- 19/06/05 firstname.lastname@example.org became invalid due to the migration of IEEE's email alias to Gmail.
- 19/05/22 メールは変更となりました/My email address has changed
BS & BE (Tsinghua U., China), Dr. Informatics (Kyoto U.). Besides research, I like free and open source software, badminton, football, travelling, science fiction, with skills in Unix/Linux system administration. I am also an active leader/member in leadership programs including Shishu-Kan (run by GSAIS), Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP), and 京都大学ELP (2015-2020). For more detail, see my CV and my ResearchMap page.
See an introduction. For a full list of publications, funding, awards, and others, see my ResearchMap page. For preprints, please refer to my ResearchGate page. If you have interest in joining my lab, please check the information first.
Publications that cannot be uploaded to ResearchGate due to copyright issue.
- 3c-model-hrdi.pdf Cong Xu and Liang Zhao 2022, "Collective achievement, cohesive support, complementary expertise: 3Cs emergent model for shared leadership," Human Resource Development International. This is an Accepted Manuscript of an article published by Taylor & Francis available at: https://doi.org/10.1080/13678868.2022.2065442.
Undergraduate Understanding the digital world (Doshisha Univ.), Graduate Introduction to OR, Advanced Optimization, Information Wisdom. See my researchmap page for a full list.
- Video: Interview on my chapter in a book (実践する総合生存学) (on the Information Wisdom Theory)
- Video: Pulling method and Dijkstra's algorithm for the shortest path problem (used in my lecture "Introduction to Operations Research")
- PDF (in Japanese): 教職員グループウェアと全学メールの G Suite 移行について